PROINELCA Power, S.L. has as part of its pillars: the quality of its services and the care and protection of its employees and the environment. For this reason and in order to achieve the goals set for full compliance, the management is committed to devoting to this task a financial, technological and human effort, so that the company structure, its investment policy in the development of new methods and human resources are oriented as a priority to the development of quality, care for the environment and safety of its employees.
PROINELCA Power, S.L., aware of the importance of the quality of its services, the welfare of its employees and the protection of the environment, as well as to carry improvements in its Management Systems and thus comply with its clients and the laws in force is committed to:
- Focus our efforts and resources towards continuous improvement in the various areas that that are part of the company’s activities.
- Achieve that the quality of PROINELCA Power, S.L. presents a clear difference compared to other companies of our activity.
- The Quality improvement will determine the efficiency in the profitability of the company and will optimize the Management System.
- Clear involvement and active participation of all workers at any levels, with their effort and contribution, will contribute to improving the management system of PROINELCA Power, S.L.
- The participation and consultation on the part of the personnel with regard to Occupational Health and Safety.
- Eliminate risks and reduce hazards in the field of occupational health and safety, and is committed to ensuring safe and healthy working conditions.
- Providing our personnel with effective and ongoing training, ensuring the recycling of knowledge for a higher production quality, as well as their personal protection, the protection of those around them and the environment in which the activity is performed.
- Offering the necessary tools to detect any non-conformities in the system, processes or products, critical or non-critical, risks or non-compliance of requirements and efficiently eliminated its causes through corrective actions according to the case.
- Integrating the clients, contractors, providers and collaborators in acceptance of the quality requirements, occupational safety and environment, also obtaining satisfactory results in processes that are arbitrated.
- Making our best efforts to eliminate hazards and reduce risks that affect the environment.
- Using technological improvements to promote Quality, minimize the generation of waste and emissions, promoting the rational consumption of natural resources.
- The protection of the environment.
- Compliance with legal requirements and other requirements to which the organization subscribes.
The commitment to quality, the well-being of our employees and the environment must be always present at all levels of our company.
This quality, occupational safety and environmental policy is understood, implemented and kept up to date at all levels of the organization, and has the full commitment and support of the Management.